Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Official!.......Finally

Ok it was actually official a few weeks ago...so I'm a little late on my postings! Mike and I are finally homeowners as of April 17th! We bought a house in Hemet California and we love it! It's never been lived in so it still has that new house smell, I love it! I'm so excited to make it our own and paint and decorate. Mike is already drawing up plans to landscape the backyard (we're not planning on that happening for long time). Anyway, we're loving it, well at least for about a week and a half. Mike left for Texas for summer sales last week and I'm meeting him there in a few weeks. So we buy a house and then leave for the summer, kinda weird but it's working out great. Well I'll be sure to post again soon, there's a lot going on just not enough time to blog it!

0 comments: