Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day In San Antonio

Claire's friend Courtney came to Texas to visit her and Jana so all the girls went down to San Antonio to check out The Riverwalk. It was a lot of fun but so so so hot! First we went to The Alamo, well so we thought. We walked around and took pictures on benches and in front of some flags, but apparently it wasn't The Alamo. So if anyone doesn't know, The Alamo is a fort. I don't have any pictures but I will, we're probably going back at least two more times when my mom comes and again when Whitney visits. So after that we headed to The Riverwalk and ate lunch, then hopped on a river taxi and toured the river. It took us all around The Walk and we got to see the town, it's really cool I can't wait to go back!


Here is a pic of part of The Riverwalk from the taxi. The city is literally right up to the river!



This is Rivercity Mall. The front is right up to the river.



This is The Friendship Torch



Jana really likes me......she'll be mad that I posted this!



These are the river taxis that take you around The Walk



Me and Cass on the taxi going down the river



Me, Cassie, and Claire before going into "The Alamo"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.