Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Twenty-Nine Weeks

I am 29 weeks and 1 day today! (as you can see on my handy dandy baby ticker). You also may have noticed that Mike and I have chosen a name for the little guy, Eli Todd Walker. We are so excited and can't wait the two and a half months we have left to meet him! I personally can't wait to fit into my skinny jeans and heels again, but that's a different story. I spent my 28th week of pregnancy in Utah enjoying the snow! Mike and I went to Bear Lake with some of his work peeps, and we had a really good time. Mike loved the snow and riding snow mobiles, I loved the warmth of the inside. I did make it outside to take a few pictures, including a couple of belly pictures. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! How awesome. How do you feel? I am so excited for you. I got your invitation today. It's pretty!! Hope youre doing great. Miss you. love ya girl

jenna said...

you look amazing. just fyi, skinny jeans and heels {unless your are cassie} still aren't in the cards after three weeks of post pregnancy. i'm pissed.

jenna said...

p.s. email me your email and i'll invite you to our blog jmrammell@gmail.com

Our Family said...

You look beautiful and you have such a cute baby bump! Congrats again. Eli is such a cute name too!