Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Better Update

 Alright, this ones for the fam.  I have been horrible at keeping my family updated with little E.i.'s life.  So this is what we've been up to.........

First time going to church.  It was Mother's Day and Eli's one month birthday!



A few naps.  We love naptime.  It's a rare occasion.




Just hanging out


Snuggling with Daddy




Bathtime


Now, this video is quite long, but all the action is in the beginning, so don't feel obliged to watch the whole thing. 


8 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Laura he is so cute! I love that big smile in the video! When are you coming to our ward again so I can see him!

The Giddings said...

Oh my gosh, E-i! I miss you, so. His smile is SO freakin' cute. Are his eyes going green??? Umm, correction, his first time to church was when he one week old, when he was blessing. I'll print this post out and edit it in red and mail it to you so you can make the proper corrections. Your welcome. MISS YOU!!!

Nancy said...

AWWWW....I miss you guys. Laura, thanks for putting that adorable video up for us. Nancy

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable...I knew he would be ;) Good genetics right! Miss you Laura! Hope you're doing good :)

Anonymous said...

that video is adorable. His mom is even funnier..

jenna said...

i love him already. my car is now here and i want to come save you from despair. i no longer have your number. call me.

The Giddings said...

You put E-i on his stomach to sleep?!?!? I can't believe you. You are unfit.

Meradith said...

That smile is to DIE for! SO cute!