Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Father's day was very low key. Eli and I sent Mike off to get a massage for being such a great daddy. He came home, we ate dinner, and met Todd and Brittney at the pool to swim. Eli loved swimming with Daddy and uncle Todd. Earlier in the week, Claire and I took Eli to go swimming for the first time. He was very calm about the whole experience, somewhat boring, but I can't complain, at least he wasn't screaming. Here are some highlights from the day....

Eli and Daddy hanging out



I don't really know what this face is for, but it's heartbreaking.



Eli loved swimming with Daddy and Uncle Todd....



....so much that it wore him out (I swear he can breathe)



These pics are from his first swim. Notice the same expression in every picture, I hope he gets more exciting.



Tired boy

2 comments:

The Giddings said...

oh my gosh, so cute. i'll have to get V in a picture swimming one of these day. oh wait, she gets pissed when i put her in the pool.

jenna said...

eli & quinn are swimming twins.