Wednesday, July 1, 2009

STATS

I got shots today.....


....and look what they did to my chubby legs

Yes it's true, I made Claire come with me and we put my sweetheart through his worst nightmare. (Well, my worst nightmare. I can't stand needles) Eli was such a champ. The nurse had me hold his arms and all of the sudden Eli's face turned bright red and he was holding that crying face where no sound comes out. She was quick as a fox and before I knew it we were done. Eli was fine by the time we left the room and fell asleep on the way home. The doctor said the shots either make them sleepy or grumpy all day, I guess I got lucky. Speaking of being lucky, I would just like to give a shout out to the pediatrician's office that I went to, LOVED IT. Loved the nurses, loved the staff, loved the doctor, loved the facility, I even loved the shot lady who pricked my son with needles. If anyone ever needs a pediatrician in Houston, Great Kids Pediatrics is the place to go.
Now, on to the good stuff. My baby is now 11 weeks and 5 days old. Height=25 inches, 94th percentile. Weight=12 pounds 12 ounces, 50th percentile. Head=50th percentile. PERFECT!

4 comments:

The Giddings said...

chubbachubbaCHUBBAlub.

The Giddings said...

You need to fix your couch cushions. The grain of the fabric on one cushion is perpendicular to the other one.

the walker family said...

yeah Mike keeps doing that. He's weird.

The Jenson's said...

I cried for Zach's first shots! They weren't so quick like yours were. Wow he is tall. I thought Zach was tall, but at his last appointment he was 27 inches and was 5 months!