Saturday, August 1, 2009

my friend quinn

quinn is my friend that i love to play with, and go to the mall with, and grocery shop with, and pretty much do whatever our mommies drag us around to do. i can give credit to quinn when i'm on my best behavior. he's very nice to his mommy, and since he doesn't cry, when we're together i would feel embarrassed if i did.

we like to hold hands sometimes. don't judge.


we like to sit like big boys


we LOVE our daddies


my friend quinn loves to grab at faces. my mommy likes to play with him.


we like our car rides together, sometimes we talk and sing with each other.

i love you quinn, even when you try to kiss me and i cry!

5 comments:

jenna said...

i love this post. i need to do an ode to eli on mine. they are such great friends and great shopping buddies.

jenna said...

oh my gosh and i LOVE that picture of quinn grabbing your face. stealing that for sure.

The Giddings said...

oh whatever. violet doesn't even want to hang out with eli and quinn.

Nancy said...

This posting was adorable. The boys look like they could be twins. They look like they enjoy being with each other.

Claire said...

you forgot to mention what else they LOVE to do together:
-cry
-whine
-slow us down
-barf on Claire
-eat every second of the day