Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reason number 7,483 why I lOvE my pediatrician. When I was there for Eli's appointment I asked for some hot water to make him a bottle (Eli occasionally takes formula). One of the nurses brought me some and asked me what kind of formula I used. I told her, and she went to check if they had any samples. She came back and said they didn't have any in but that she just ordered some for when I come in next. Then she told me to ask for them next time I'm there, or I could call in to see if the samples came and just go pick them up. Soo I was really surprised at how nice and helpful she was, but it didn't end there. A few days later I got a call from the nurse, she told me that the samples had arrived and she would leave them at the front desk for me. So next time I was in the area I stopped by to pick them up. I walked up to the reception desk and told the lady there that I had some samples of formula waiting for me. She goes in the back, and I see her grab a case of formula. I think she is going to open it up and give me one or maybe two. No, she hands me the case of SIX and says, "here you go, have a nice day!" Yeah, I just grabbed it and ran out of there before anyone asked any questions. love LOVE love my pediatrician!

0 comments: