Saturday, March 13, 2010

As some of you may know, today is Mike’s birthday, and if you didn’t, he is accepting late gifts. He is 27 years old, so it’s only fitting that I brainstorm and come up with 27 things I love about Mike. So here we go…

my baby daddy

kind hearted

nice badondkadonk

beautiful green eyes

gives THE best massages

good cook

hard worker

very personable

confident

forgiving

helpful

fun

thoughtful

very motivating

great dad

generous

strong

creative

persistant

he’s my topical guide

very inclusive with others

loves his family

loves me enough to love my family

I love how he loves to take care of me

I love that his brother is his best friend

Love that he served a mission

!Love how Mexican he is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE, I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Very Sweet~Happy Birthday Mike! Jordan is getting married May 15th-can you believe it! Laura its time to change you blog page- you still have Christmas ornaments on it! Hahaha!

The Jenson's said...

Happy Birthday Mike!