Monday, November 24, 2008

Big News!

A lot has happened since the last time I posted, but I guess the one thing worth mentioning is......WE'RE EXPECTING!  Yes, I am now 5 months pregnant and Mike and I are expecting our bundle of joy April 6th.  My best friend just had her baby yesterday and she is adorable.  Every once in while I'll look at the text message she sent me with the picture, and just kind of lurk.  I get so excited for when it's my turn.  So for those of you who don't already know the gender, I'm sure the anticipation has been building up, so....it's a BOY!  Mike and I are both so excited!  I've even bought some clothes and I have them lying out in the living room, I love to just look at them.  Unfortunately my camera is MIA, but I will post pictures as soon as I can for those of you who would like to see the wonders of a pregnant belly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you FINALLY updated. But now you need pictures! I wanna see your growing belly!