Monday, March 9, 2009

Four Weeks and Counting!

Let me start by pointing out the exclamation mark at the end of my title, what would be more appropriate is one of those nervous smiley faces.  I cannot believe that my due date is exactly four weeks from today, I'm sad to say that I am so not prepared.  Nobody get crazy and call child services on me, I just need a few strokes of paint and maybe a few nights when I don't wake up 13 times to roll over.  I have my "awkward" doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I'll hopefully have some info to share.......or keep to myself depending on what it is.  Hopefully within the next week I'll have some nursery pictures to post.  Keep in touch!

2 comments:

jenna said...

i'm calling DCFS now. kidding. if you were me you would be going to labor in two days....BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID.

:)

The Giddings said...

Ooooo....Share!