Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friday the 13th Birthday



We celebrated Mike's 26th birthday on Friday!  There was sushi, thanks to mom who slaved, and of course, cake!




And of course we have Sweet Baby Violet - She's wearing blue just for uncle Mike.



I've decided that since Mike insists on taking pictures where he looks like that.....then I'm going to post them for the world to see.



There he is looking handsome, and normal.  Let me just tell you what a blessing MIke has been during this pregnancy business.  He is so attentive and supportive, and waits on me hand and foot.  He has made this as easy on me as anyone could.  I love you so much sweetheart, thank you for everything you do! <3


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have your baby already....

Meradith said...

Haha I love that first pic of you two- looks like a mug shot! Happy late B-day Mike! We have lots of Coneys custard waiting for you on your next visit:). I've been checking the blog for baby news!! How slow is time going Laura?! Any minute now! We're so excited for you guys!!