Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Eli

I've been behind on my blogging, I know.  Baby Eli is now a whopping 3 weeks old, and is such a joy.  We took him to the doctor 4 days after he was born and he weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., which was 9 oz. less than what he weighed at birth.  We went in 2 days later and he weighed the same.  So, doctor's orders were to go back 8 days later for his 2 week check up, and he weighed in at 8 lbs., 8 oz.  Yes people, my child has gained 13 oz. in 8 days.  He's going to be a "healthy" boy to say the least.  Well I wanted to post more pictures of the little guy for your viewing pleasure, so enjoy.  





2 comments:

Our Family said...

He is absolutley beautiful! He looks like he is very good mix of you and Mike. Congrats! I am so happy for your sweet family!

Andrea said...

Eli is soooo cute!! you and mike made a cute one! i am so happy for you! Love ya.