Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


Meet Eli Todd Walker, the newest member of our little family.  After a grueling 3 days in the hospital, he decided to grace us with his presence on April 10 at 10:38 in the morning.  He was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.  His cone head was measured in at 13 inches, but it is now the cutest shaped little head I've ever seen.  We are so so happy to finally have him here and we cherish every moment with him.  Especially since Mike will be leaving for Texas next week ; (  We're going to miss Daddy so much, but thank goodness for iChat!  We will be following but not for a little while.  I'm definitely going to miss Mike's AMAZING help, I slept so much last night and poor hubby was up all night with Eli.  He is such an amazing support and a wonderful daddy!  We are a happy family and can't wait to see what's in store for us!  

9 comments:

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

Congrats!!! We're so happy your precious little one is here. We can't wait to meet him!
xoxo~ Frank and Sabrina

Shaye said...

Congrats!!! He looks adorable! :)

dede said...

Congrats.. he is so adorable.. so so so so adorable.. saw all the pictures on claire's blog. I hope you are feeling okay. I can't wait to see him. Are you staying with your mom when Mike is gone? Then I will get to see him!!! Congrats again.

Our Family said...

Congrats! I saw some pictures of him on facebook and I couldn't believe how alert he was in the hospital! He is such a beautiful little boy! Best of wishes to your cute family!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

Congtatulations!! He is so cute, me and Nathan can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

jenna said...

laura i cant wait to meet him! what a guy!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Yay! He is so beautiful Laura! I was sick yesterday and missed being at his blessing! I can't wait to see him in person! Congratulations!

Feather Fam. said...

I was beginning to wonder...
Congratulations.

JR said...

Congratulations you guys!!
We're so happy for you and he is one handsome little man!!
Laura- call me if you need ANYTHING while Mike is away.
Hope all is going well!