Wednesday, August 19, 2009

relief


after a 6 month battle and countless attacks with my friend "the kidney stone", our courtship finally comes to an end. tomorrow morning i go under the knife to get rid of this thing for good. ok not really under the knife, it's actually very minor and the whole thing should only take about 30 minutes, but i am going to be under anesthetics and that makes me nervous. so wish me luck! actually if you could all send your luck to claire as she will be watching eli from 5 o'clock in the morning!

7 comments:

The Giddings said...

don't worry, people almost never die under anesthetics. i'm so glad you're finally doing it. we're all tired of your whining.

jenna said...

could you have found a scarier picture?

i'm stressed just looking at it. my prayers go out to claire. for sure.

The Jenson's said...

Hope everything goes smoothly for both you and claire!

The Jenson's said...

Hope everything goes smoothly for both you and claire!

Claire said...

Thank GOODNESS everything went okay! I was so worried about you...well really I was just worried I'd have to watch Eli for longer.

dede said...

oh good.. glad your friend or enemy is gone.. hope you are feeling better :) Yeah I hate going under too.. I understand the fear.. love sisters so glad claire was there to help.. are you home yet? eli is going to be talking and walking before i see him again

dede said...

new post please